Do me a favor and like this post if you reblog any of the following:
- Marvel (Specifically Winter Soldier, Iron Man, and Black Widow. But literally anything’s cool)
- Young Justice
- Dick Grayson (I need him on my dash more because bae)
King of Comic-Con. King of Hollywood.
This is my choice.
I JUST LOVE THE FACT THAT THE SUBMARINE HAS A MANUAL WINDOW CRANK
"I want you by my side. We’re brothers, you and I. All of together, protecting each other. We want the same thing."
"My friend. I’m sorry, but we do not."
- REBLOG THIS
- MBF ME
- NO LIKES
- MUST REACH 20 NOTES (or this never happened woops)
- EVERYONE WHO REBLOGS = PROMOED
- 5 PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE URL GRAPHICS (maybe less depending on how many notes this gets, maybe more)
- COMPLIMENTS PUBLISHED FOR MY 5 FAVORITE BLOGS
Pacific Rim: Gag Reel vs. Movie 1/?
One of my favorite things about Wonder Woman, truly, is that she isn’t some isolated solo bad ass.
There is no brooding, Bat Man like “loner” streak in her. She has no Supermany “Fortress of Solitude.” No, while Diana may sometimes be separated from her fellow Amazons, she never shuns them in self inflicted monkery.
Rather, spectacularly, Diana revels in her sisterhoods. Whether with her fellow Amazons, or with other heroes, or with her human friends, like Candy. Wonder Woman’s enduring sense of Camaraderie, of fellowship, of solidarity and sisterhood is truly noble, and it’s one of my favorite things about her.
She’s not concerned with being better than other women. She is not jealous of other women’s successes and strengths. She has no deep broody desire to prove herself worthy. She is filled to the brim with self confidence and EAGER to embrace other women as her sisters.
Self Confidant, dedicated to justice, and embracing sisterhood with all other women: All feminists should aspire to be as wondrous as Wonder Woman.
Thor: "And I thought you liked tricks."